NDP Challenge Coin
This National Day of Prayer Challenge Coin features the patriotic emblem of the National Day of Prayer on one side and references 2 Chronicles 7:14 on the opposite side: “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” This stunning coin is a powerful reminder to pray for America, and makes a thoughtful gift for event participants. You’ll want one for your wallet or purse, and to keep in your desk at work or at home.
The National Day of Prayer is an annual observance held on the first Thursday of May, inviting people of all faiths to pray for the nation. It was created in 1952 by a joint resolution of the United States Congress, and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman.
National Day of Prayer - Challenge Coin
- Color: Red, White, Blue
- Material: Zinc Alloy Challenge Coin
- Double sided; NDP logo on front
- Also has the 7 areas of prayer focus around outside edges
- Back of coin says "If my people..." and "Mobilizing Unified Public Prayer for America"
- Measures 38.1 mm - Size of an Eisenhower Silver Dollar